Friday, April 4, 2008

100 Things

1. My name is Kaylee Anne Johnson
2. I am named after my great grandma, Anna and my mom Jessica Ann.
3. I want one of my daughters to have Anne as a middle name
4. I currently live in North Dakota
5. I have moved 7 times and am moving back to Washington in July
6. I’m super excited for the REASON I am moving (to be with the man of my dreams)
7. I don’t make friends with girls very easy but I’m working on it (its getting better!)
8. My relationship with the Lord is the biggest priority in my life.
9. I love growth and discovery and won’t ever settle for ‘good enough’
10. I get a thrill from exceeding expectations and raising the bar
11. I am extremely passionate about purity and restoration.
12. I want to help heal every broken hearted girl
13. I absolutely LOVE high heels…they make me feel lovely
14. I also love cowboy boots…they make me feel useful
15. I really like to read, however I rarely make the time to do so
16. Homemade bread is my comfort food.
17. When I was little Mom used to have tea parties with Kort and I on rainy days. I want to do that with my daughters
18. I am obsessed with polka dots…I wear them a lot
19. I feel most comfortable in smaller groups and prefer one-on-one conversations
20. I own a horse, her name is Italy
21. I have a dog, her name is Bailey…
22. I moved out of my parents house when I was 17.
23. I had their blessing, I wasn’t kicked out J
24. I love cleaning house.
25. I don’t like cleaning the bathroom
26. I like to oil my wood floor on my hands and knees, listening to music…really loud
27. I sleep with my window open and a fan on…during every season
28. Clean sheets=best feeling in the world
29. I am 5′5″
30. I have brown eyes and my right eye has a dark spot in it.
31. I’m legally blind…I have no peripheral vision.
32. I really don’t like feet…unless they are baby feet.
33. I love washing dishes while having a good conversation with someone
34. I was raised on a farm an absolutely loved it.
35. I never want to own a dairy farm.
36. I have always wanted to own a restaurant
37. I often feel bad for waitress’ and leave really big tips
38. When I’m a passenger in a car I push down with my right foot whenever the drivers steps on the break…
39. I can’t stand silence…If people aren’t talking, I need to have noise or music going on in the background (which is the main reason I sleep with a fan on)
40. I adore my family, even all of the dysfunctional parts…
41. I was the North Dakota State Dairy Princess in 2005-2006
42. I spoke to 300,000 people during my one year reign (that is half of the state’s population)
43. I love taking walks in the evenings
44. My favorite book is Dare to Desire by John Eldridge. I have read it 6 times
45. I have a hard time expressing excitement sometimes…I’m too mellow.
46. I cry at weird, random times.
47. However, I cry in almost any movie where someone’s spouse or child dies. (The first movie I cried in was John Q)
48. I want to own a garden someday.
49. I want to teach my daughters how to sew
50. I want to teach both my daughters and my sons to cook.
51. I want to own a small vineyard someday
52. I am not athletically talented whatsoever…but I love watching and taking pictures of sports.
53. Especially rodeo
54. I was a soccer ref for 3 years
55. I’m extremely careful with my hair and won’t try anything crazy.
56. My favorite flowers are black magic roses…really dark red ones
57. I've been given flowers more since I have been courting than I have my whole life.
58. I like to put my towels in the dryer before I take a shower
59. I make lists for everything.
60. I sometimes procrastinate
61. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher.
62. Besides spending time with people I love, taking pictures is my favorite thing to do.
63. I am infatuated with weddings. I have bought wedding magazines since I was little. Not to plan my own, just because I love what they are celebrating
64. My favorite smell is a newborn baby.
65. Nothing can touch my heart like watching a dad’s with their little girls.
66. I love dancing and what it has taught me.
65. I love twirling…
66. Ryan is my best friend…
67. I played piano, flute, and piccolo when I was younger…I don’t anymore
68. I have wanted my husband to play guitar ever since I was little.
69. One of my favorite childhood memories is taking long road trips to ‘farm search’ with my family. Kort and I still sing the stupid songs we made up on those trips.
70. I am extremely loyal to those I am close with
71. I love reading people, discovering their passions, and what makes them tick
72. I really like dressing up.
73. I’m somewhat of a homebody. I have never had a desire to travel the world.
74. I do look forward to traveling with Ry, though.
75. I adore cooking with music playing the background.
76. I wanted to go to massage school just so that I had that skill…
77. I could live off of fresh vegetables and fruit in the summer
78. Chips and salsa are my favorite snack
79. I absolutely hate horror movies. They make me mad, they make me sick.
80. I have always wondered what I would look like with green eyes…
81. Fire intrigues me…I could sit and watch a camp fire or fireplace for hours and never get bored.
82. I absolutely love fireworks!
83. I like good quotes…
84. I like waking up early
85. I have always wanted an awesome front porch (or wrap around porch). So I could sit out and cuddle with my man with a cup of coffee in the morning and a beer or glass of wine at night. Mmm…
86. I love hosting people. I will always have a guest room in my house for just that
87. I am terrible with being spontaneous but I absolutely love it.
88. I want to have the same deep relationship with my kids as I have with my parents.
89. I am an extremely cautious person (especially with driving)
90. I am a terrible passenger, get scared really easy, and have to make a conscious effort to keep my mouth shut.
91. I have a tendency to be really hard on myself and give others too much slack.
92. I am so grateful for my friendships.
93. I really look forward to having family gatherings once all of my siblings are married with kids.
94. I want to be someone’s hero.
95. I want to encompass Proverbs 31.
96. I love to study and learn new things
97. I love rain and songs that have to do with rain.
98. I want to go on vacations with my husband and our friends (Morgan, get married so that we can go to the beach, ok?)
99. I want to change someone’s life…for the better.
100. I want to marry Ryan…

3 comments:

Morgan said...

as far as your third to last and your second to last points go...

...i would lvoe to get married and go on vacations to the beach...maybe we should do one before that though ;)

...and you have changed my life for the better and that is the straight up truth...

LOVED all of those fun points :) you are really cute, and awesome and i love you

Todd said...

Umm...you forgot point 101..."I want to adopt Todd after Ryan and I are married."

Just lettin' ya know.

Morgan said...

yes this is my fifty thousandth time reading your blog...but i absolutely love it. its like just getting you on my web page. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!